We are reopening our doors on Wednesday 2nd December! Make a booking ⟹
The Perfect Day Out in The Rocks
Located right in the heart of Sydney, the area is full of life and there are always things to do! Plus its’s only a short ferry ride across from Manly, Balmain or the Eastern Suburbs.
Here are our top tips for an amazing day out in The Rocks!
1. Walk around the harbour foreshore and take in the sites of the beautiful Sydney Harbour. Enjoy the views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and iconic Opera House – an instagrammers dream!
2. Get cultured and visit the Museum of Contemporary Art. Located only a short walk from the ferry wharf, the museum is full of cutting-edge Australian and international modern art. They always have a mix of incredible exhibitions that are free and engaging. Visit their website to check out their current exhibitions.
3. Visit our premium brew & smokehouse and explore our house made brews on tap. Try our new extensive summer menu of salads, house smoked meats & snacks, all perfect to pair with our cider & wines both also available on tap. The perfect spot to fuel up after a morning of exploring the neighbourhood! We’re open daily from 11am, and offer mid-week happy hour specials from 4pm!
4. Venture across to the stunning Royal Botanical Gardens. Take a free tour, learn about Aboriginal culture or relax and take in the view. The gardens are definitely on the ‘must-see’ list!
5. Finish of the day with a sneaky ice-cream. You deserve one after all that exploring!