Tappy Hour – $5 Taps, Mon-Fri from 4:30pm-6:3pm. Find out more >
‘The Bobby’ Ale
New brew on tap at Endeavour Tap Rooms
Endeavour Brewing Co. have been brewing up a new English Brown Ale for our ‘Something Dark’ category.
‘The Bobby’ is dark amber in colour with a light tan head and is medium to full bodied that coats the mouth.
Initially there is a slight earthy hop aroma, which is followed nuts & toffee as the beer warms. This carries through to the flavour of the beer with hints of toffee, caramel, nuts & honey emerging. The hops provide bitterness that adds a good balance to the overall flavour. As part of the process, the beer has been carbonated at the lower end to be true to the English style of ales that are usually hand-pumped to the the tap.
We recommend pairing The Bobby with these items from our all-Australian menu:
- Beer Battered Chips, garlic aioli
- Ranger’s Valley Grain-Fed Black Angus Beef Brisket, 200gms, pickles, Applejack BBQ sauce
- Angus Beef Burger, tomato relish, American cheese, mustard, pickled onion, fries
- Char-Grilled Grain-Fed Top Sirloin Steak 300G, beer battered fries, house made Béarnaise mayo
- Charred Broccoli, smoked red capsicum, almonds
Make a booking and pop in for a taste!